The power to anticipate, knowing what is working in the moment
and how to improve it even more.
In Business, it's not the biggest that wins, but the most adaptive. In order to adapt, one has to anticipate the consequences rather than react to them.
Hence, measuring is the only way to create sustainable business success.
Decipher, analyze and anticipate your business in real time with a single glance.
SalesDials offers you monitoring and measurement of your critical driver activities and gives you the ability to understand what is happening in your business before seeing the books at the end of the month, quarter or year. It is a measurement plus early warning system that tells you where you might be veering slightly off course and gives you enough information so you can do something about it before the situation becomes a problem.
Improve your workflow through better understanding and coordination within your team
In the sales department, like in others department, there is often a conflict between people who produce the data (sales staff) and those who have the maximum need to measure (Management). Keeping the day to day CRM simple (Highrise) and adding SalesDials solves this problem very effectively.
Simple and intuitive to use, operating in one click anywhere.
SalesDials solves problems such as data quality issues, drop in efficiency, adopting more closed wall kind of system killing collaboration and openness.
What's measured improves.
Get the answers to these critical questions:
- What is the efficiency of each member of your team and the team as a whole under the current sales process?
- Has a recent training to a particular staff or group improved his or their performance?
- Who are the top prospects for each member of staff and company as a whole?
- Who are the key accounts that need special focus and attention for each member and the company?
- What are the sales results for a selected period for company or team or a staff?
- What are the sales across product categories over time?
- Which stage of the sales process is each one of your staff strong in and which stage is the person weak in and needs attention?
- What is the sales pipeline by stage for any staff team or the company?
- What location should you be opening an office next if you are planning on expansion?
- What is the sales forecast for the next 3 or 6 months for each sales staff or team or the company?
- How will the annual revenues be affected if I acquire 10% more clients and / or increase the prices by 5%?